Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few questions we are frequently asked about becoming a Freedom Lawn franchisee.
- Unlimited income potential! Professional lawn care is a multibillion dollar industry. Tap into it!
- Our business model is recession and pandemic proof! We have been through it, we know!
- An array of services offered. Profit centers!
- A more sustainable and sensible approach to professional lawn care using the safest products available while producing the highest degree of results.
- Great reoccuring income stream season to season, year to year!
- Strong year round cash flow.
- Progressive marketing plans!
- Programs that deliver results and sustainability.
- Freedom of time! You are the boss!
- A relationship with a franchise partner who genuinely cares about your sucess and profitability.
- A service program that delivers results, customer satisfaction, and builds brand awareness in your marketplace.
A Freedom lawns franchise owner must be self-motivated, enjoy working with people, embrace fairness and honesty, and above all, be willing to follow a proven system that will lead to great success!
Like all new business startups, a successful franchise owner must be willing to dedicate the time and energy necessary to build the business, particularly in the initial few years.
The investment in equipment is relatively low compared to other
franchise businesses. We are happy to discuss equipment needs
Not necessarily. A Freedom Lawns business can be started out of a home. A dedicated phone number, office space, and small storage area would be required.
Freedom Lawns franchise is a low startup cost franchise opportunity that can be started from your home in some cases. Your initial investment will depend upon your licensed territory/ market size, whether you have an existing business, and other variables. Initial Franchise fees typically range from $15,000 to $20,000. Freedom Lawns is an SBA approved franchise.
The Freedom Lawns model is ideal for an existing landscape, mowing, or existing chemical lawn care company that would like to get to that next level of success. Freedom Lawns does not perform landscape or mowing services. If you have an existing business, we will assist you in converting your current customers to Freedom Lawn customers.
Let’s chat to discuss the details.
The amount of revenue and customers that you realize during your first year in business is generally commensurate with the amount of time and energy that someone dedicates to the business along with the amount of working capital a new franchise owner is able to invest in marketing the new business.
Yes, We offer a $2000 discount for our veterans and existing service business that have a customer base established.